Thursday, February 18, 2016

Bob Dylan A to Z, Part 3

Well, I couldn't help myself...

All Along the Watchtower

Ballad of a Thin Man
 --------
Death Is Not the End
 -------
From a Buick 8

Gotta Serve Somebody

Honey, Just Allow Me One More Chance

I Shall Be Released
(I could pick at least a dozen…)

Just Like a Woman
 ------
Love Sick

Masters of War
(and I haven’t even gotten to Mr. Tambourine Man, which I love)


Not Dark Yet

One Too Many Mornings

Pledging My Time
 ------
 ------
Stuck Inside of Mobile With the Memphis Blues Again
(or one of about a dozen others)


Too Much of Nothing
 -----
With God On Our Side

You’re a Big Girl Now
-----

I don't think I can manage a Part 4...

3 comments:

  1. Again, these are all so good that it's hard to believe they're third choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm about to do The Greatest From the Letter I."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, these are all so good that it's hard to believe they're third choices.
    Bob The Robber

    ReplyDelete