Sunday, February 14, 2016

Bob Dylan A to Z, Part 2

A while back, I posted a list of Bob Dylan's songs in alphabetical order by title--my favorite from each letter (when there were any).  Tonight, it's my second favorite from each letter (missing letters mean there were no songs, or there were no songs I liked well enough to list):

All I Really Want To Do

Blowin’ In The Wind

Chimes of Freedom
Don’t Think Twice, It’s All Right

---   
Forever Young

Girl From the North Country
Highway 61 Revisited

It’s All Over Now, Baby Blue
John Wesley Harding

---  
Love Is Just A Four-Letter Word

My Back Pages
North Country Blues 

Only A Pawn In Their Game
Political World

Quinn The Eskimo
Restless Farewell

Subterranean Homesick Blues
Tombstone Blues

---  
---    

Watching the River Flow
- 

You’re Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go


I may have to do a third round of this...

2 comments:

  1. Those are all so great it's hard to believe they're in second place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I did Part 3...I am a sick human being...

    ReplyDelete