Friday, February 19, 2016

Bob Dylan, Starting With "I"

My pick of the best Bob Dylan, with titles starting with "I", in alphabetical order.  Only 18 of them...

I Don’t Believe You (She Acts Like We Never Have Met)

I Dreamed I Saw St. Augustine

I Pity the Poor Immigrant

I Shall Be Fre No. 10

I Shall Be Released

I Threw It All Away

I Want You

Idiot Wind

If Not For You

If You Gotta Go, Go Now

If You See Her, Say Hello

I’ll Be Your Baby Tonight

In My Time of Dyin’

Isis

It Ain’t Me, Babe

It Takes a Lot to Laugh, It Takes a Train to Cry

It’s All Over Now, Baby Blue

It’s Alright Ma, I’m Only Bleeding
 
(This is a follow-up to Bob Dylan A to Z, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3.

2 comments:

  1. A lot of my favorites seem to start with I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "S" is next...but not for a couple of days, I think...Not that I'm obsessed with Dylan, or anything...

    ReplyDelete