Thursday, February 18, 2016

Bob Dylan A to Z, Part 3

Well, I couldn't help myself...

All Along the Watchtower

Ballad of a Thin Man
 --------
Death Is Not the End
 -------
From a Buick 8

Gotta Serve Somebody

Honey, Just Allow Me One More Chance

I Shall Be Released
(I could pick at least a dozen…)

Just Like a Woman
 ------
Love Sick

Masters of War
(and I haven’t even gotten to Mr. Tambourine Man, which I love)


Not Dark Yet

One Too Many Mornings

Pledging My Time
 ------
 ------
Stuck Inside of Mobile With the Memphis Blues Again
(or one of about a dozen others)


Too Much of Nothing
 -----
With God On Our Side

You’re a Big Girl Now
-----

I don't think I can manage a Part 4...

2 comments:

  1. Again, these are all so good that it's hard to believe they're third choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm about to do The Greatest From the Letter I."

    ReplyDelete